Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Face. Another Awesome Sunset


Hahaha! Rub it in your collective Faces! Because Cat and Cam enjoyed yet another totally awesome and/or radical sunset in June. It seems to us like we get one a month? We wish they happened every night but this ain't no Santorini.


Can anyone guess how we celebrated another awesome SF Apartment View sunset? A packet of Now-And-Laters will be rewarded to the first one who responds in the comment section correctly (by the way, Cam says his money is on Heather Romios).


As day melted away like a molten lava volcano (cocktail) into night, the temperature dropped into the low fifties. Cat and Cam then played a game of "how much warmer is it in Menlo Park and Napa?" and quickly retreated to weather.com to see who had the closest guess. You see, all is not perfect in SF. It just sometimes looks that way.

1 comment:

Romios Family said...

So pissed that I just saw this post and didn't get to respond with LEMONADE AND VODKA right away. Darn. Of course, since no one has responded yet (losers) I guess I still win. Instead of Now-And-Laters I choose Combos for my treat. Or Slim Jims. Yum! Can I pick my own prize? I'm starving.