Monday, May 10, 2010

Lucas Demands Artsy Fartsy Pictures Taken


Mommy: here's what we'll do. I'm going to sleep in a really cute pose. I've put the camera on "black and white" filter. OK, snap away.


Now, Mommy, put on my blue-and-green spotted diaper. And lay me partially ontop of my monogrammed burb cloth. No, Mommy! Not the yellow one! I want the light blue one. Thank you. Now I'm going to go to sleep and curl up my hands. You better make it a full body snap since I think my legs are looking pretty good today.


Mommy I've switched the camera filter to "sepia". Let's see how this looks.


Mommy do another picture of me when I'm on Daddy's chest. Take a picture when I lift my head up because I'm very proud that I'm able to do this as a 3 week old. Make sure you put this on the blog because I look really strong when I do this.

No comments: